How to cook 2 packets of Knorr pasta sides? In a medium saucepan, pour 2 cups of water, 1 tbsp margarine (optional), and 2 packets of Knorr pasta sides. Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer covered for 7 minutes or until pasta becomes tender. Let stand for 2-3 minutes.
Table of Contents
How To Cook 2 Packets Of Knorr Pasta Sides?
- In a medium saucepan, pour 2 cups of water and 1 tbsp margarine.
- Add 2 packets of Knorr pasta sides or Knorr rice sides.
- Stir everything and bring to a boil.
- Once the water starts boiling, reduce the heat.
- Cover the saucepan and let simmer for 7 minutes.
- Let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Serve with Romano cheese sauce.
Essentially this, but with more water!
How To Cook 2 Packages Of Knorr Pasta Sides
Another way to cook 2 packages of Knorr pasta sides is to cook in a mixture of water and milk instead of just in water. For a low-fat option, you can use skim milk.
- In a medium saucepan, pour 1 cup water and 1 cup milk.
- Add 1 tbsp of margarine and 2 packets of Knorr pasta sides.
- Stir everything well together and bring to a boil.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and cover the saucepan.
- Simmer for 7 minutes or until pasta becomes tender.
- Garnish with shredded cheese.
What To Add To Knorr Pasta Sides?
Knorr pasta sides go exceptionally well with Romano cheese-flavored sauce, olive oil, ranch dressing, parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, or melted butter.
You can also cook Knorr rice sides and serve them with soy sauce, olive oil, or as a standalone rice side dish with meat or fish as the main dishes.
For example, you can use Knorr pasta sides to make Chicken Alfredo Florentine.
- Cook Knorr pasta sides for 7 minutes in a medium saucepan.
- In a separate pan, fry a piece of white chicken meat until it’s fully cooked and starts getting golden brown on the edges.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, instead add 1 cup of frozen spinach briquettes, 2 minced garlic cloves, and pour 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook the spinach for 7-8 minutes and set it aside.
- Let the chicken cool down a bit and cut it into small pieces.
- Combine the chicken with pasta drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Chop 1 medium-sized tomato and add it together with the cooked spinach to your Alfredo pasta sides and chicken.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
With just a few added ingredients, you made a delicious main dish and an easy dinner inspired by Italian cuisine.
How To Make Knorr Pasta Sides?
You can also make Knorr pasta side dishes in a microwave.
- In a 2 quarts microwave-safe dish, pour 1 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup low-fat milk, 1 tbsp margarine, and 1 Knorr pasta side packet.
- Microwave uncovered for 8 minutes at a HIGH setting.
- Stir once halfway through the cooking time.
- Once cooked, stir again and serve.
How To Double Knorr Pasta Sides?
Although it sounds logical to simply double all the other ingredients when cooking double amounts of something, you should be careful when increasing the amount of other ingredients, such as salt, water, oil, other spices.
For example, when you want to cook double Knorr alfredo pasta sides, it is recommended that you carefully increase the amount of water or milk for cooking. 2 cups of water, or 1 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of milk will be enough. You can optionally add 1 tbsp margarine to get that creamy texture.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Knorr Pasta Sides?
When you microwave Knorr pasta sides, it will take you 7-8 minutes to fully cook them over a HIGH setting. On the stovetop, in a saucepan with boiling water, you will also need to simmer Knorr pasta sides for 7 minutes over medium heat.
How Do You Make Knorr Pasta Sides Less Watery?
Instead of 2 cups of water or water-milk mixture, add 2 1/2 cups of water or water-milk mixture when cooking Knorr pasta sides. Then, cook the pasta on high for 5 minutes before reducing the heat. Reduce the heat and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. This way, you will be able to fully cook Knorr sides without making them too watery.
You can also add 1 tbsp of some thickener, such as starch or flour. Some people add cream cheese instead of milk and margarine. Finally, you can use butter instead of margarine, as it contains more fat and a richer flavor.
How Do You Make Knorr Sidekicks Pasta?
You can also make Knorr sidekicks pasta in your instant pot.
- Add 1 package of Knorr rice side or pasta side to the pot.
- Pour 1 3/4 cup of water into the pot.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Set the manual high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Cover the pot with a lid and seal the vent.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, quickly release the steam.
- Stir everything and serve with chopped cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and grated gouda cheese.
Now you know how to cook 2 packets of Knorr pasta sides. Simply bring 2 cups of water, 1 tablespoon of margarine, and 2 packets of Knorr pasta sides to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the saucepan. Simmer for 7 minutes and let stand for 2 more minutes. You can use milk instead of water and use butter instead of margarine.
Once cooked, Knorr pasta sides can be served with olive oil, Romano cheese-flavored sauce, grated parmesan, etc. It can also be served with your favorite meat and vegetables as a part of a delicious main dish.