How to cook Bob Evans sausage links? Place sausage links into the pan or skillet and add enough water to fill 1/4″ of the pan. Cook over medium heat until the water evaporates, for approximately 6 minutes. Then continue cooking for another 6-8 minutes, or until the sausages reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Keep reading for more cooking instructions!
How To Cook Bob Evans Sausage Links?
- Place sausage links into the skillet and cover them with water for 1/4″.
- Cook the sausages for approx. 6 minutes over medium heat.
- Once the water evaporates, continue cooking for another 6-8 minutes until brown.
Note: the internal temperature should reach at least 160 degrees f prior to serving.
Here is a video guide on cooking several types of sausages but the same approach applies to Bob Evans Sausage links as well!
How To Cook Bob Evans Sausage Links In The Oven?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread sausage links evenly onto a jelly roll pan, rimmed non-stick baking pan, or rimmed baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the sausage links.
- Continue baking for 5-8 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Serve on the dish lined with a paper towel to collect the excess fat.
How To Cook Bob Evans Sausage Links In Air Fryer?
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees F.
- Place links in the air fryer basket in one layer without overlapping.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Serve on a paper towel-lined serving dish.
How To Cook Bob Evans Sausage Links In The Microwave?
- Remove sausages from their pouch.
- Place them on a microwaveable plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Set the microwave to high power and cook for 40-50 seconds.
- If you are cooking two pouches of sausage links at once, you will need to cook them for 90 seconds.
How To Make Bob Evans Sausage Links?
- Place sausage links into a cold skillet.
- Heat the skillet until it reaches 300 degrees F.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes per side, or until the sausages become golden brown.
How To Cook Bob Evans Pork Sausage Links?
You can cook original pork sausage links easily by following this recipe:
- In a cold, non-stick skillet, pour 1/4 inch of water and add sausage links.
- Start cooking over 350 degrees F until the water evaporates.
- Once the water evaporates, continue cooking for another 8 minutes, turning links frequently.
- Serve with mustard or ketchup.
How To Cook Frozen Bob Evans Sausage Links?
- Place frozen Bob Evans sausage links into the pan and pour enough water to almost cover the sausage links.
- Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- By now, the water should’ve evaporated, and the sausages are fully cooked.
- Use the meat thermometer to check if the internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F.
- If not, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
How To Cook Bob Evans Breakfast Sausage Links?
- First, cook your sausage links, as explained in previous paragraphs; in a skillet with 1/4″ water until the water evaporates, and then for another 6-8 minutes.
- Once you are almost done with cooking your sausage links, quickly beat two eggs and add a pinch of salt and a little bit of cooking oil.
- Add beaten eggs to the skillet with sausages and fry them until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Transfer egg and sausages into the serving dish and eat.
How Long To Cook Bob Evans Sausage Links In Air Fryer?
To make your sausage links from Bob Evans fully cooked, cook them in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes at 370 degrees F. However, the cooking time may vary due to differences in particular microwave or stove, so you should use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature whenever you’re not sure if the sausages are cooked enough or not.
Best Way To Cook Bob Evans Sausage Links?
The best way to cook Bob Evans sausage links is to cook them over medium heat in a skillet, for 8 minutes or until golden brown. You should flip them frequently to make sure they cook evenly. You can also try cooking sausage patties this way.
How Long Does It Take For Bob Evans Sausage To Cook?
In a skillet with water, you will need 12-14 minutes to cook sausage over medium heat. In the air fryer, you will need 6-8 minutes to cook Bob Evans sausage. In the oven at 400 degrees F, the cooking time will be 15-18 minutes. In the microwave, you should cook Bob Evans Sausage for 40-90 seconds at the high setting, depending on how many pouches you are cooking at once.
Are Bob Evans Sausage Links Precooked?
If you ever cooked Bob Evans sausage links, you could notice “previously handled frozen” on the package. However, if you want to buy precooked sausages, you should look for “Fully cooked” writing on the package. Otherwise, the sausages are raw and frozen, so you will need to cook them fully.
Can You Cook Bob Evans Sausage Links Frozen?
You can cook Bob Evans sausage links frozen, but it is advised that you even thaw them before cooking, or that you boil them first in hot water and then continue cooking like you would cook fresh sausages.
Now you know how to cook Bob Evans sausage links. Simply place them into the skillet along with 1/4″ water, cook until the water evaporates, and then cook for another 6-8 minutes, or until brown. You will be completely satisfied with the delicious taste and easy preparation.
Bob Evans has produced sausages of the highest quality for more than 60 years, following the farm-fresh goodness pledge. Your whole family will love these sausages, so try and make them today!