How to cook DiGorno pizza? Preheat the oven. While preheating the oven, keep the pizza frozen. When the oven reaches the desired temperature, remove pizza from the box, overwrap, and cardboard. Place pizza directly on the center oven rack (baking tray). Bake at 400 F for 22-25 minutes. It is simple as that!
DiGiorno pizzas are great when you want to eat pizza with real mozzarella cheese, but you don’t want to eat delivery pizza. You will enjoy the fresh-baked taste and natural smoke flavor, especially when eating DiGiorno pepperoni pizza.
Table of Contents
How To Cook DiGiorno Pizza?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Keep pizza frozen while preheating the oven.
- Remove pizza from plastic.
- Place pizza directly on the center oven rack.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- If you want a softer crust, place the cookie paper between the pizza and the oven rack, and cook the pizza for 25-28 minutess
If you are looking for ways to improve your pizza – here is a couple of tips!
How To Cook DiGiorno Pizza In Air Fryer?
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- Remove pizza from plastic and place it into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 6-10 minutes or until it becomes golden brown and gets crispy just the way you like it.
- Pizzas with a thin crust will, in general, take less time to cook.
How To Cook DiGiorno Pizza In Microwave?
Many people are skeptical towards microwaved frozen pizza, but it can be just as good as oven-baked pizza. The only difference is that the crust will be less crispy than when baked in the oven. Baking time depends on the wattage of the microwave you are using.
- You will need to cook DiGiorno pizza for 3,5 minutes in a 600-800 watt microwave.
- 800-1100 watt microwave will take 3 minutes to cook DiGiorno pizza.
How To Cook DiGiorno Pizza Without Oven?
DiGiorno pizza bakes easily even without the oven. You can easily bake it on the stovetop.
- Oil the large iron-cast skillet with vegetable or avocado oil.
- Preheat the stovetop to low-medium heat.
- Place the frozen DiGiorno pizza into the skillet.
- Cook covered for 15-20 minutes.
Maybe you haven’t heard about cooking DiGiorno pizza on the grill, but it is actually a really great recipe!
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
- Place the DiGiorno pizza onto the pizza pan or pizza stone designed for grill use.
- Grill for 13 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the crust becomes golden brown.
How To Cook DiGiorno Pizza In Toaster Oven?
- Preheat the toaster oven to the highest temperature possible for 5-10 minutes.
- Keep pizza frozen while preheating. Remove pizza from the box and place it directly onto the center toaster oven rack.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until most of the cheese becomes mild brown.
How To Make DiGiorno Pizza Better?
Although DiGiorno pizzas are already really good, you can upgrade them to make them even better. Here are some tips:
- You should add fresh toppings of your choice, like tomatoes, bacon, dried garlic, or fresh herbs. You can even add cayenne peppers, olives, mushrooms (and even the most hated pizza topping: a pineapple)
- Add more cheese. There is never too much cheese on the pizza, and you can even combine various types of cheese. Mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, burrata… There are no limits!
- Always cook directly on the oven rack to prevent soggy pizza crust.
- Another trick that you simply have to try is to brush the pizza crust with a mixture of melted butter and minced garlic. If you don’t want to use butter, olive oil is fine too!
- Add more greens to your pizza: red bell peppers, arugula, fresh basil leaves, more oregano, or even rosemary.
- If you like hot and spicy food, put some chopped Habaneros or Jalapenos on your DiGiorno pizza. And if you feel especially brave, try adding a drizzle of Carolina Reaper sauce to your pizza.
- You can also add more tomato paste, lemon juice, or a pinch of honey with pepper flakes for that sweet-hot taste.
- Don’t try to add more salt to your pizza, as it already has enough salt, and you don’t want to make it too salty.
- Some people poke their pizza crust with a toothpick or fork before baking to allow steam to escape. Apparently, it makes pizza crust more crispy.
How To Cook DiGiorno Frozen Pizza?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- When the oven temperature is 400 F, remove the frozen DiGiorno pizza from the package and place it directly onto the central oven rack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with fresh arugula or basil leaves.
How Do You Make A Digiorno Pizza Crispy?
To make DiGiorno rising crust pizza crispy, always make sure to cook it directly on the center oven rack. Also, always bake it at high temperatures. You don’t want your pizza soggy after baking it at low temperatures. Try to poke the pizza crust with a toothpick. It should make pizza crust even crispier!
Now you know how to cook DiGiorno pizza. As you can learn from this article, the cooking process for DiGiorno pizza is really fast and simple. You don’t need to thaw frozen pizza. You just need to place it directly onto the central oven rack, in a preheated oven to 400 degrees F. Cook for 20-22 minutes and enjoy all the taste in the cooked seasoned pizza toppings and a perfectly crispy pizza crust.