How to cook frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer? Frozen mozzarella cheese sticks are a favorite among other frozen foods. They’re a delicious snack for the whole family and are incredibly easy to make because there’s virtually no prep time!
To make air-fried mozzarella sticks:
- Place your desired number of still frozen mozzarella sticks in your air fryer basket
- Make sure your mozzarella sticks are evenly spread out and aren’t stacked on top of each other
- Fry at 360 F for about 5 minutes or until your cheese sticks are golden brown
- Serve while still warm.
Serve them plain or with your favorite dipping sauce (Like blue cheese dressing!).
How To Cook Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In Air Fryer?
Frozen mozzarella cheese sticks are a staple frozen food for parties.
While specifics for the recommended cook time might change depending on the brand, generally, to make frozen cheese sticks in an air fryer, follow these steps:
- Preheat air fryer to 360 F
- Place frozen mozzarella sticks in a single layer in your air fryer basket
- Fry for 5 minutes or until lightly brown
- Serve warm with dipping sauce (Marinara sauce is always a good choice!).
How Long Do You Cook Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In The Air Fryer?
In most air fryers, to make air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks, allowing 5 minutes of cooking time at 360 F should make your frozen mozzarella sticks perfectly crispy and ready to eat.
How Long Should You Air Fry Mozzarella Sticks?
You can cook your frozen mozzarella sticks in your air fryer for as long as you want to suit your preference. They’re already pre-cooked, so they won’t be dangerous to eat.
If you prefer crispier cheese sticks, fry them for longer. If you prefer chewier and more melty mozzarella sticks, then you can cook them less.
In general, most air fryer recipes suggest cooking frozen mozzarella sticks for 5 minutes at 360 F.
How Do You Cook Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks In The Air Fryer?
The recipe to cook Farm Rich mozzarella sticks to perfection is:
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F
- Select how many frozen mozzarella sticks you want to make and place them evenly in the air fryer basket
- Allow 5-7 minutes of cooking time, depending on your desired level of crispiness.
How Do You Cook Frozen TGI Fridays Mozzarella Sticks In Air Fryer?
To make air-fried TGI Fridays mozzarella sticks:
- Preheat air fryer to 400 f.
- Evenly place frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket.
- Set your fryer cook time for 5 minutes and let air fry.
- Serve while still warm, either plain or with a dipping sauce.
How to cook frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer? As you’ve read in this article, making air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks is incredibly easy.
All you have to do is preheat your air fryer to 360 F, place your frozen mozzarella sticks in your air fryer basket, and let air fry for around 5 minutes.