Wondering how to cook Omaha steaks meatballs? Since Omaha Steaks meatballs are pre-cooked, they can be reheated directly from the freezer, or they can be thawed overnight and then reheated at low heat. In the oven at 350F, they will take 20 minutes to cook.
Omaha Steak meatballs are great when you need Italian-style meatballs in the sauce without all the fuss when making raw meatballs.
But, how to cook Omaha Steaks meatballs? Easy heat and serve these frozen meatballs after reading this article!
How To Prepare Omaha Steaks Meatballs?
The best way is to bake them, you can put frozen meatballs in a preheated oven at 350F for 20 minutes and they will come out ready!
How Long Should Frozen Meatballs Be Cooked?
You probably wonder, how long to cook frozen meatballs. It depends on the heat, way of cooking, and whether you want to cook them thawed or frozen. However, in general, cooking times vary from about five minutes to several hours.
- If you decide to fry meatballs in the pan at medium heat, you will need 5-6 minutes.
- You can cook Omaha Steak meatballs in the slow cooker too, and it will take you 2,5-4 hours depending on the heat.
- You can also cook Omaha Steaks meatballs in boiling water. Add frozen meatballs in the saucepan, and pour enough water to barely cover the bottom of the your saucepan. Cook for five minutes when water starts boiling.
How Long Do You Cook Frozen Meatballs In The Oven At 350?
Preheat oven to 350 F. Place desired amount of frozen meatballs in a single layer on a baking sheet or baking dish. Put them in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with tomato sauce and pasta, or with soup. Thawed meatballs are cooked even faster than frozen ones, and the best way to know they’re done is to check whether their internal temperature has reached 160 F or just cut one open.
Is It Better To Bake Meatballs?
Baked meatballs have a much better and richer taste than fried meatballs. because while being baked in the preheated oven, their outside gets seared nicely and they remain delicious and juicy.
They can be baked frozen or thawed, with or without sauce/gravy. Just put them on a baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes, and you will have delicious warm meatballs!
They will stay yummy even after they cool completely!
What Is The Best Way To Brown Meatballs?
The best way to brown meatballs is to fry them in a skillet, and then finish cooking them in the oven.
- Fry the meatballs in hot vegetable oil in the skillet for 10 minutes. This will brown them and make them crispy.
- Then, take them out on an oven plate and put them in the oven for another 10 minutes to simmer in their own juice. This way, you will get browned and evenly cooked meatballs in no time!
So, do you know now how to cook Omaha Steaks meatballs? If the meatballs are thawed, preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 20 minutes.
Reading this article, you learned how easy is to prepare frozen meatballs and serve them with tomato sauce and pasta, or with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Do you have any good recipes for how to reheat meatballs? Do you prefer to make fresh raw meatballs or do you buy Omaha Steaks meatballs and reheat them? Write in comments!