In this post, I will give you a quick run-down on how to cook pork tenderloin in oven in cast iron skillet! You can make an oven-roasted pork tenderloin recipe in any cast-iron pan as long as it is an oven-safe skillet.
How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven In Cast-Iron Skillet?
This easy roasted pork recipe calls for:
- Dry your pork roast with a paper towel on a cutting board.
- Season your pork loin roast with a mix of a dry rub and a marinade. Use garlic powder or fresh garlic, some olive oil or vegetable oil, smoked paprika, onion powder, a meat spice rub, apple cider vinegar, and kosher salt.
- Place your pork loin roast (or pork loin roasts if you’re making multiple) in a pan and put it in a preheated oven that’s been set to 400 degrees f though you can have your oven set lower to medium heat if you are making a convection roast.
- Cook meat until an instant-read thermometer shows that your pork tenderloins have an internal temperature of at least 145.
- Let your meat rest so it can finish cooking in your still hot oven.
- Remove your juicy pork tenderloin carefully because you’ll be dealing with a hot pan.
- Slice your meat with a sharp knife in the same skillet to let your roast soak up the flavor of the pan sauce that’s accumulated and serve. You’ll be able to enjoy the best pork tenderloin that is perfectly cooked for multiple days. Just store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
You might also be interested in:
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Foil?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven Without Searing?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven Without Drying It Out?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven Bag?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven at 400?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Vegetables?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven at 425?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Sauerkraut?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Potatoes?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Searing?
How Long Does It Take To Cook A Pork Tenderloin In The Oven At 350?
It should take at least 40 minutes to cook any great recipe for pork tenderloin at 350. However, just make sure a meat thermometer shows that the internal temp of your roast is at least 145 if you decide to use this cooking method.
This amount of time doesn’t include the prep time to season your roast to make it absolutely delicious. You’ll want to add enough time to make sure all the spices and fresh herbs you use to flavor your meat have enough time to sink in so you can have a perfect recipe.
Do You Cover A Pork Loin When Cooking In The Oven?
Whether you cook an awesome recipe to make cast-iron pork tenderloin for your dinner meal or you cook your pork loin another way, you don’t have to cover your roast while you cook it in the oven, however, much like when you cook pork chops or beef tenderloin, if you cover your pork loin while you cook it, especially if you cook your meat in medium-high heat, it will help your meat cook evenly and keep it from drying out.
Do You Have To Sear Pork Tenderloin Before Baking?
Cooking pork tenderloin, according to many pork recipes, involves searing your meat. However, cooking meat in the oven doesn’t have to involve searing if you don’t want to.
What Temperature Should I Set My Oven To Cook Pork Tenderloin?
There are tons of amazing recipes for pork, many of which don’t have much of saturated fat or many nutritional calories, making them hearty meals and easy recipes to follow.However, most recipes will call for a temperature between 350 and 400 F.
Now you know how to cook pork tenderloin in oven in cast-iron skillet! Just season your roast and place it in your skillet before cooking it in the oven at 400 f until your meat’s internal temperature is at least 145 degrees f.