Wondering how to cook toaster strudel in the microwave? Set the microwave at 30 seconds and stop the timer halfway to flip the toaster strudel. For more details, keep reading!
Frozen toaster strudels are usually cooked in a foil-lined toaster oven (that’s why they are called toaster strudels), and they are sometimes cooked even in the regular oven. But, you can also cook toaster strudels in the microwave. How to cook toaster strudel in the microwave?
How To Cook Toaster Strudel In Microwave?
It is pretty simple, get everything ready. Put it on a paper plate or any plate that is safe to microwave, set on high and set it for 30 seconds!
How Long Do You Cook A Toaster Strudel In The Microwave?
30 seconds is enough for a strudel right from the fridge, just flip it after 15 seconds, if you want it extra hot increase the temperature a bit.
Can You Make Toaster Pastries In The Microwave?
You can make frozen pastry toaster strudels in the microwave. However, when cooking in the microwave you might get less than perfect toaster strudel. They are named toaster strudels because they are best when cooked in a toaster oven or even in a regular toaster.
If the microwave is your only option, you can still microwave toaster strudels. It’s a better option than to eat toaster strudels cold (you shouldn’t do that at all).
How Do You Cook A Toaster Strudel?
To cook a toaster strudel in the microwave, simply follow these steps:
- Put one or more toaster strudels on a microwave-safe plate.
- Place the frozen toaster strudels into the microwave and set the timer to 30 seconds
- Microwave toaster strudels for 15 seconds, then flip them and microwave them for another 15 seconds
- Take the icing packet, cut it on one side and pour the toaster strudel icing all over them
- Be careful when eating the first bites, as the fruit filling from the strudel might be extremely hot
Toaster strudels are usually cooked in a toaster oven:
- Set toaster on the low to the medium setting
- Toast the strudels twice so that they get properly cooked, evenly, without burnt edges
- Take the icing packet, cut it in one corner, and glaze cooked toaster strudels. You can experiment with your own designs or keep it simple!
Also, you can cook frozen toaster strudel in a regular oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Place toaster strudels on a foil-lined baking sheet
- Cook them for 8-10 minutes
- Glaze cooked toaster strudels with toaster strudel icing
There are other alternatives, such as cooking toaster strudels in an air fryer. You just open the strudel from its package, place it in the air fryer and bake it at 350o for 5-7 minutes.
Can You Microwave A Frudel?
Frudel is a Pillsbury brand of toaster strudels. You can microwave a Frudel too, and the best thing is that you don’t have to remove pastry from its package. Just take it out of the freezer, put it in a microwave for one minute and it’s ready! Be aware that it will be extremely hot, so make sure you don’t get burned.
How Long Do You Cook Toaster Strudels?
How much time will it take you to cook this type of frozen pastry depends on how you cook them.
- Microwaves cook frozen toaster strudels in 30 to 60 seconds
- You will need 8-10 minutes to finish cooking your frozen strudels in the toaster or regular oven
- Air fryer will cook your toaster strudel in 5-7 minutes
Now you know now how to cook toaster strudel in the microwave? You just put toaster strudels in the microwave for 30 seconds. Don’t forget to flip the pastry halfway so it can get evenly cooked.