How To Cook Tombstone Pizza?
So, wondering how to cook Tombstone pizza? Well, it’s easy peasy. Preheat oven to 400°F, remove pizza from overwrap and cardboard, and place pizza directly on the center oven rack position. Tombstone pizza bakes in 19-21 minutes. Enjoy!
If you want to learn all the secrets to a great pepperoni pizza, keep on reading!
How to cook Tombstone frozen pizza?
So you have a free night, and what’s better than a whole pizza and a movie to celebrate? Well, let’s make this happen!
The best way to cook frozen pizza is to bake it in the oven to enjoy its crispy crust and full-on flavor! Here’s how you do it:
1. preheat oven to 400°F
2. After you remove the frozen pizza from the cardboard, place the pizza directly on the center oven rack position.
3. Tombstone pizza bakes in 19-21 minutes: when your pizza is done, you’ll see that the mozzarella cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown.
4. Remove pizza from the oven and let it rest for a couple of minutes for food safety: the pizza and especially the tomato paste will be really hot, so you better bite carefully!
Can you cook Tombstone pizza on the cardboard?
When you cook a frozen pizza, you should always remove pizza from overwrap and cardboard. Don’t throw away your pizza box right away, for you will find cooking directions (such as pizza conventional oven instructions, oven temperature, and rack position), as well as the ingredients.
Do you put Tombstone pizza on a pan?
Tombstone pizza usually has a firm dough, so you don’t need to bake pizza on a pan to get a crispy crust. However, some frozen pizza is made with a softer and raw dough, so unless you cook it in a pan, you will see your pepperoni pizza fall through the rack.
How can you cook pizza on the grill?
Frozen pizza can be cooked right on the grill, and it makes a delicious family meal. Here’s how you make your pizza with a crispy crust and full-on flavor:
1. Keep your Tombstone pizza frozen until you decide to cook it, then place the frozen pizza directly in the center of your grill rack and close the lid.
2. Halfway through the cooking, simply open the lid and turn your pizza about a quarter turn.
3. Grill for another 4-6 minutes: check the crust, and when the mozzarella cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown, then your pizza is ready.
4. Remove pizza from the grill, slice, and enjoy!
Can you bake pizza in the microwave?
There’s nothing better than pizza on a busy night, and if you bake your frozen pizza in the microwave, you can relax and enjoy a delicious meal in no more than 8 minutes.
Adjust cooking time depending on the power of your microwave and the size of your frozen pizza.
How do you make a Tombstone pizza crust?
A buttery and crispy crust is what makes Tombstone pepperoni pizza a delicious family meal, but how do you make that crunchy golden-brown crust? Tombstone pizza bakes wonderfully in a conventional oven: the secret is to preheat the oven to its maximum temperature with the pizza stone in it so that when you slide the pizza onto the surface, it also will crisp the bottom over your crust.
How bad is Tombstone pizza?
Despite frozen pizza being usually considered “junk food”, there’s really no such thing as “bad pizza”. Sure, you shouldn’t eat it too often and always prefer homemade pizza, but we know that sometimes having frozen pizza stocked in your fridge can really be a lifesaver!
How to make Tombstone pizza better?
If you want to take your frozen pizza up to a new level, you can simply add your favorite fresh toppings to the tomato paste and mozzarella cheese! Try a zesty sauce, chunks of meat, pizza seasoning like dried garlic, spicy oil, oregano, or some real cheese other than mozzarella cheese. There are infinite possibilities for your full-on flavor pizza!
Now you know how to cook tombstone pizza! Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 400F, and you will get an awesome and tasty pizza!