In this post, we will go over a simple baked salmon recipe. It is probably one of the most simple, healthies and tastiest recipes that you can make very quickly.
I probably can not be truly objective, as I consider salmon to be a king amongst fish.
It is great with pasta, potatoes or rice. Salmon is fantastic when cured with eggs on the side, outstanding on salad, tasty on sushi…is there anything that this fish can not do?
Today I will teach you the most versatile and simplest salmon recipe.
- Take your salmon and rinse it in water.
- Cut it into 3 inches (7 cm) chunks.
- Prepare a piece of tinfoil, big enough to loosely wrap around the salmon steaks.
- Here comes the magic part, these are just a few options that you can try:
- Salt, pepper, and a couple of pieces of lemon.
- Fish spices that you can find in your local store.
- Asparagus and a bit of roughly chopped onion.
- Set your oven to 80-90F (180-200C).
- Lay your salmon with spices wrapped in tinfoil on cast iron, baking sheet just as is (if your tinfoil is strong enough) in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
And that is it! Can you believe it?
- The whole prep time is 5 minutes.
- The cooking time is around 20 minutes.
Healthy, juicy and tasty salmon is ready. I am all about health and time efficiency, so you may see that I am quite thrilled by this simple baked salmon recipe!