How to cook frozen burritos in air fryer? You need to preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F and remove the wrapping from the frozen burritos. Then, place frozen burritos into the air fryer basket and air fry them for 15 minutes, turning them each 5 minutes.
Frozen burritos are a great quick meal when you want to eat something tasty without too much hassle. They are already precooked, you need to reheat them, and your air fryer is a great way to do so. For more air fryer recipes with frozen burritos, keep reading this article!
How To Cook Frozen Burritos In Air Fryer?
Air frying frozen burritos is probably one of the simplest ways to prepare them. To air-fry frozen burritos, follow these steps:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the wrapping from frozen burritos.
- Place frozen burritos into the air fryer basket, with the seam side facing up.
- Air fry your frozen burritos for 15 minutes, flipping them every 5 minutes (this means two flipping).
- Remove air-fried burritos from the air fryer and serve them on a plate, topped with your favorite toppings or even a side salad.
How To Cook Frozen Burritos In Ninja Air Fryer?
- Preheat your Ninja air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Remove frozen burritos from their wrapping.
- Place frozen burritos into the Ninja air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 12-15 minutes, carefully flipping each burrito every few minutes.
How To Cook Frozen Bean Burritos In Air Fryer?
- Wrap each bean burrito in aluminum foil.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Place wrapped burritos into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 15 minutes, then flip each burrito and continue air frying for another 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove burritos from the air fryer and the foil, as they will be extremely hot.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
How Long Should I Cook Frozen Burritos In The Air Fryer?
The time needed for cooking frozen burritos in the air fryer may vary depending on the cooking temperature and on how many burritos you plan to cook at the same time. At 400 degrees F, you will need 11 minutes to cook one frozen burrito, but if you want to cook more frozen burritos at once, you will need 12-15 minutes.
Also, smaller and thinner burritos will air fryer faster than thick and big burritos. Take this into consideration the next time you are air frying your burritos. Another thing to remember is that you should make sure that your burritos aren’t overlapping in the air fryer basket, as it will prolong the cooking time, and they will cook unevenly.
Can You Cook A Frozen Burrito In The Air Fryer?
You can cook a frozen burrito in an air fryer. You need to preheat the air fryer first and then place the frozen burrito into the basket and air fry it for 12-15 minutes with occasional flipping. This way, your frozen burrito will be heated fast all the way through and ready to eat!
How To Cook A Frozen Breakfast Burrito In Air Fryer?
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F.
- Remove frozen burritos from their wrapping.
- Place frozen breakfast burritos into the air fryer basket.
- Spritz each burrito with a little bit of olive oil.
- Air fry the burritos for 10-11 minutes, and if they are really thick, air fry them for 2-3 additional minutes.
- Don’t forget to flip each burrito at least once halfway through the cooking time.
- After they are done, remove the burritos from the air fryer and let them cool for 5 minutes before eating!
Can You Cook A El Monterey Burrito In An Air Fryer?
El Monterey is a famous frozen burrito brand, and you can safely cook El Monterey frozen burritos in an air fryer. Follow this air fryer recipe:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the burritos from their wrapping.
- Place El Monterey frozen burritos into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry them for a total of 15 minutes, turning them every 5 minutes.
What Is The Best Way To Cook A Frozen Burrito?
Air fryer frozen burrito can be a quick lunch that you will really enjoy, but you can try another cooking method to prepare this delicious meal. If you want to cook the best-frozen burritos and you are not in a hurry, try cooking them in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove the wrapping from each frozen burrito.
- Wrap each frozen burrito in aluminum foil and place it on the baking tray.
- Make sure that there is no overlapping if baking multiple burritos.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Can You Heat Up A Burrito In Air Fryer?
You can safely heat up a burrito in your air fryer. Frozen burritos take anywhere between 10 and 15 minutes to heat in the air fryer, but reheating or cooking fresh food will always take less time than when you reheat or cook frozen food. This means that for a fresh burrito, you will need 5 minutes to heat it up in the air fryer.
So, now you know how to cook frozen burritos in air fryer. You need to preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, remove the burritos from their wrapping and place them into the air fryer basket, then cook them for 15 minutes, flipping them every 5 minutes.
Air fryer burritos made this way will be slightly crispy and delicious. We recommend serving them with sour cream or tartare sauce. Bon appetite!