Need to know how long to cook steak on George Foreman? It’s really easy to cook on a George Foreman grill and the cooking times depend on how you like your steak: it should take 7 minutes for medium-rare, 9 minutes for medium, and 10 minutes for a well-done steak.
For many delicious recipes and cooking techniques, keep on reading!
How long does steak take on a George Foreman?
George Foreman grill is an amazing indoor grill, perfect for cooking steaks, chicken breasts, or even lamb. If you decided to cook steaks on your George Foreman grill, you are probably wondering: how long does it take to cook the perfect steak on a George Foreman grill? Well, it depends!
Let’s talk cooking times: it should take 7 minutes for medium-rare, 9 minutes for medium-well, and 10 minutes for a well-done steak.
Once your steak is done, always check its internal temperature before eating it: the meat thermometer should read at least 135° F.
How do you cook a steak on a George Foreman Grill?
A George Foreman grill is a fantastic tool you should have in your kitchen if you don’t have an outdoor grill but love to cook your steak on the grill. Here’s how you use your indoor grill for a delicious grilled steak:
1. Preheat your George Foreman grill with its top lid open (it will be ready when the indicator light turns off, after about 5 minutes)
2. In a bowl, prepare the seasoning for your steak: olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Season the steak and let it rest for a couple of minutes
3. Put the steak on the grill and cook it with the lid closed until golden brown on the exterior and slightly charred. Grill steak for 7 minutes for medium-rare doneness, 9 minutes for medium-well
3. Once your meat is done, move it to a clean cutting board and let the steak rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy your grilled steak with mashed potatoes or your favorite side dish!
Do you flip steak on George Foreman Grill?
One of the things I love about George Foreman grills is that to get the perfect steak; you don’t even need to flip your steak! George Foreman grill is a dual contact electric grill. Whether you’re grilling sirloin strip steaks or a ribeye steak, your meat will be grilled on both sides at the same time. Simply use some cooking spray to prevent your steak from sticking to the grill, and once the steak has reached your desired doneness, just remove it from the grill and enjoy!
How long do I cook 1-inch steaks on the grill?
If cooking on an outdoor grill is out of the question, a George Foreman grill is the best kitchen equipment you can get for cooking a delicious steak whenever you are craving one.
When cooking meat on a George Foreman grill, you should use only boneless products and fully defrosted food. For thin steaks, such as a New York strip steak or porterhouse steaks, the suggested grilling times are around 4-7 minutes for medium-rare and 7-9 minutes for medium or more for a well-done steak.
Check the doneness of your steaks with a meat thermometer during the grilling process for knowing when to remove the steak from the grill!
How long do you cook steak on a George Foreman grill medium rare?
It takes 4-7 minutes for medium-rare boneless steak on a George Foreman grill. When eating steak cooked medium-rare, an internal temperature of 135° F is required. Serve your steaks with a vegetable side dish, such as mashed potatoes or steamed veggies.
How long do you cook steak on a George Foreman grill medium well?
It takes 6-9 minutes to cook medium-well steaks on a George Foreman grill. For food safety, when eating steak cooked medium, be sure that the internal temperature should reach 140° F.
How long does it take to cook steak on a George Foreman grill well done?
Cook your meat for 8-10 minutes if you like your steak well done. Remove from the grill and serve only when the internal temperature of the meat reaches at least 150 degrees F.
How long do you cook ribeye steaks on a George Foreman grill?
Ribeye steak is one of the most delicious cuts you can grill: its fat melts as the steaks grill making the meat juicy and tender. Here’s how you make delicious ribeye steaks on a George Foreman grill in less than 10 minutes of grilling:
1. Mix all the ingredients of the ribeye marinade: 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, two tablespoons of tamari sauce or soy sauce, a drizzle of Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, rosemary, and fresh ground black pepper. Place your ribeye steak in a sealed bag and pour the marinade into it. Massage the meat to make sure it is all well coated and set aside for 30 to 45 minutes at room temperature.
2. Preheat your George Foreman grill with its top lid open (it will be ready when the indicator light turns off, after about 5 minutes).
3. Cook your ribeye steaks for 6-9 minutes with the lid closed, and once they’re done, move the steaks onto a clean cutting board. Season the ribeye with coarse salt, then let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
How long does it take to cook sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
It only takes 4-6 minutes to cook a medium-rare sirloin steak, following these steps:
1. Season your sirloin steak with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Place your sirloin steak on the grill and spray the George Foreman grill with cooking spray to avoid the meat from sticking.
3. Cook with a close lid for 4-6 minutes for a medium-rare steak, and add a drop of liquid smoke to your meat for an amazing flavor!
Now you know how long to cook steak on George foreman grill! It depends on the thickness and type of the steak that you are cooking, but usually, you can get a nice steak with around 9 minutes of cooking.