How to cook Smithfield pork tenderloin? The easiest way to cook Smithfield fresh pork tenderloin is to preheat the oven to 425 degrees F, place pork in the shallow roasting pan, and put it all together in the oven. Then, roast the meat for 25 to 30 minutes per pound. For more details and other cooking ideas, keep reading!
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin?
Most people cook pork tenderloin in the oven. The process is simple. You need to:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the pork tenderloin in an uncovered shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes per pound.
- If in doubt, use a meat thermometer to check if the internal temperature reached at least 160 degrees F.
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin In Crock Pot?
- Place tenderloin in the crockpot.
- Add roasted garlic, herb spice of your choice, salt, and pepper.
- Cook at low temperature for 8-10 hours.
- Don’t add water or any other liquid, and don’t take the cover off!
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin In Air Fryer?
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme.
- Spray the air fryer basket with a bit of oil.
- Put the pork tenderloin into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 35 minutes, and don’t forget to flip the meat halfway through the cooking time.
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Loin In Air Fryer?
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Season the pork loin with salt, pepper, and other spices of your choice.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick oil and put the pork tenderloin into the basket.
- Cook for 25 minutes with flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove pork loin from the air basket and serve hot with mashed cauliflower and roasted green beans.
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin In Instant Pot?
- Cut the tenderloin into two pieces.
- Brown the meat pieces a bit in a frying pan before cooking for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Set up the instant pot on High.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the instant pot and add vegetables of your choice.
- Pour 2 cups of chicken stock into the instant pot.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes and close the lid.
- After 5 minutes are over, let the instant pot naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the pot and let rest for 5 minutes.
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin On Grill?
You can also cook Smithfield pork tenderloin on a charcoal or gas grill.
- Brush the grill rack with oil.
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the tenderloin pieces diagonally on the grill rack.
- Grill for 20-25 minutes.
- Flip the meat every 3-5 minutes using a spatula or tongs.
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin In Ninja Foodi?
Make sure that you cook pork tenderloin and not the pork loin in this recipe, as the tenderloin is softer and it will cook faster than the loin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut 6-8 1-inch slits on the top of the tenderloin.
- In each slit, place a small piece of butter.
- Place the tenderloin into the Ninja Foodi.
- Add potatoes and carrots.
- In a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup of water and two cans of pork gravy or pork broth and mix them well before pouring them into the Ninja Foodi.
- Add three sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Cover the Ninja Foodi with a lid and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- Cook on high, and after the 5 minutes go by, let the pressure be released naturally for 10 minutes.
- Release the remaining pressure, remove the tenderloin from the Ninja Foodi and serve.
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin In The Oven?
- Take a shallow roasting pan and put the tenderloin into it.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put the tenderloin into the oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes per pound.
How To Cook Smithfield Pork Fillet?
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Place the pork fillet onto the uncovered shallow pan.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes per pound.
How Long To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin?
Depending on the size of the meat and way of cooking, you will need to cook pork tenderloin for 5 (Instant pot/Ninja Foodi) to 8-10 (crockpot) hours. Always use a meat thermometer when cooking pork tenderloin or loin. The interior temperature needs to be at least 160 degrees F. That way, you will be sure that there is no raw meat left in the middle.
What Temperature Do You Cook A Smithfield Pork Tenderloin?
You need to cook a Smithfield pork tenderloin at 375-425 degrees F. If cooked improperly, tenderloin will lose its softness and beautiful texture. So, make sure that you follow the cooking instructions from previous paragraphs!
How Do You Cook Pre Packaged Pork Tenderloin?
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- While the oven is still heating, brown the pork tenderloin in a skillet over medium/high heat.
- Place the browned pork tenderloin on the baking tray and into the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes per pound.
Do You Cover Smithfield Pork Tenderloin?
You can cover Smithfield pork tenderloin when cooking in the oven, but remember to uncover for the last 15 minutes (at least) of baking. That way, tenderloin will be brown and crispy, without soggy parts.
How to cook Smithfield pork tenderloin? We learned that the best way to cook Smithfield pork tenderloin is to cook it in the oven at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes per pound. There are other ways to cook Smithfield pork tenderloin too, and we covered them too in this text!
We hope that this article will help you to prepare the best pork tenderloin ever, Don’t forget to refrigerate leftovers immediately!