How to cook frozen burgers on the grill? Take the frozen burger patties from the freezer, separate them from each other, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Place them on a heated grill and grill them for 20 minutes on high heat. Every 3 to 5 minutes, flip them with a spatula so that they cook evenly.
Grilling frozen burgers is quite simple, and you can even experiment with patties made of different meat if you are tired of ground beef patties. Also, you can grill frozen burgers using a charcoal grill, pellet grill, gas grill, etc. Your imagination is the limit!
Table of Contents
How To Cook Frozen Burgers On The Grill?
To cook burgers on the grill, you need to follow these instructions:
- Preheat your grill at 400 degrees F.
- Take the frozen patties out of the freezer. Separate the patties and throw away paper separators. If you didn’t have paper separators, and your patties are now frozen together, use a butter knife to gently separate them.
- Add seasoning to the frozen burger patties: you can’t go wrong with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the burger patties on the grill grate.
- Flip them every 3-5 minutes and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- When the patties are almost done, you can add hamburger buns flat side to the grill grate to grill for a minute or two until they get that crispy texture.
- Place the grilled burger patties into the burger buns, add cheese, sauce, lettuce tomatoes, or any other ingredients that make a perfect burger for you!
How To Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers On The Grill?
Turkey burgers cook a bit faster than beef burgers,
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- For the best taste, brush both sides of frozen burger patties with a bit of oil.
- Season each frozen patty with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 8 minutes, then flip and grill for another 7 minutes.
- Serve in burger buns with barbecue sauce, tomato, lettuce, and cheese!
How To Cook Frozen Salmon Burgers On The Grill?
- Preheat the grill to medium heat, or 350 degrees F.
- Place frozen salmon burgers on cooking grates.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve as you would serve the regular burger patties.
How To Cook Frozen Veggie Burgers On The Grill?
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the veggie patties onto the grill.
- Cook them for 3 minutes, flip, and then cook for another 3 minutes.
How To Cook Frozen Bubba Burgers On The Grill?
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees F.
- Place frozen patties onto the cooking grate.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes, or until juices rise to the top, flip each burger patty, and then cook for another 4 to 6 minutes.
How To Cook Frozen Burger On Grill Pan?
You can grill frozen hamburger patties in a large skillet too.
- Preheat the large skillet on medium heat. You don’t need to grease it.
- Place burger patties into the skillet in a way that they don’t touch.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes with occasional flipping every 3 to 5 minutes.
- If in doubt, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meat. Minimum should be 160-165 degrees F.
How To Cook Frozen Burgers On Pellet Grill?
- Preheat the pellet grill to 450 degrees F.
- Place the frozen burger patties onto the grilling grate and cook for 20 minutes.
- Flip every 5 minutes.
How To Cook Frozen Burgers On Weber Grill?
- Preheat the Weber grill to 400 degrees F.
- Place frozen burger patties on the grill and grill them for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through the grilling time.
How To Cook Frozen Burgers On Electric Grill?
- Preheat the electric grill to 350 degrees F.
- Place the frozen burger patties onto the grilling grates. Grill them for 15-20 minutes with occasional flipping every 3 to 5 minutes.
How To Cook Frozen Burgers On Traeger Grill?
- Preheat your Trager grill to 450 degrees F.
- Place frozen burger patties on the grill grates.
- Grill them for 20 to 25 minutes with occasional flipping every 5 minutes.
Can You Cook Frozen Hamburger Patties On The Grill?
Burger patties can be safely cooked on the grill even without defrosting. You need to check the internal temperature to make sure that they are fully cooked. They will be fully done when they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Is It Better To Grill Frozen Or Thawed Burgers?
Thawed burgers cook twice as fast as frozen burgers do, and that’s why many people prefer to thaw them before cooking. However, some people actually prefer to cook frozen meat patties because they are easier to separate than fresh ones, and apparently, they are juicier when cooked.
What Is The Best Way To Cook A Frozen Burger?
Cleaning the grill after grilling can be annoying sometimes, and that’s why the best way to grill a frozen burger might be in a frying pan or skillet. Pan and skillet are easier to clean than grill grates, and they are perfect for when you want to cook just one or two frozen burgers!
What Temperature Do You Cook Frozen Burgers On A Gas Grill?
Frozen burgers will be perfectly cooked after 15 minutes on a gas grill at 325 degrees F.
Now you know how to cook frozen burgers on the grill. You need to preheat the grill to 400 degrees F, place the frozen patties onto the grilling grate, and then grill them for 20 minutes, with occasional flipping every 3-5 minutes.
Serve in the burger bun with cheese, lettuce, fries, burger sauce, and any other ingredient you like. You can also try making your own homemade sauce for the ultimate burger-eating experience!