Baked pork tenderloin is a wonderful meat recipe you can make at home and cook quickly.
You can easily roast your pork in the oven. For the best pork tenderloin, you just want to season your pork first with a spice rub made of some dried thyme, garlic powder or garlic cloves, kosher salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a little brown sugar.
Then you want to wrap your pork tenderloin in aluminum foil and place it in an oven-safe pan. Place tenderloin in a preheated oven and let it cook at medium-high heat until a meat thermometer shows that your tenderloin registers an internal temperature is at least 145 f at its thickest point.
This cooking method won’t result in the golden-brown crust that searing does, but it’s delicious anyway.
Table of Contents
How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven Without Searing?
You can make a pork loin or pork roast in the oven without searing it in a pan first. You can simply roast pork tenderloin in the oven.
For oven-roasted pork tenderloin:
- Preheat oven.
- Pat pork dry and season with dry rub, vegetables, olive oil, and any additional marinade you like to add flavor.
- Place pork loin or pork fillet in an oven-safe baking dish or roasting pan. Make sure to place the pork loin fat side down.
- Check the pork occasionally and turn it to make sure it cooks evenly.
- Cook in the oven at a high temperature until the pork reaches an internal temp of at least 145F.
- Remove from oven and let the roast rest for a few minutes in the same pan before serving.
You might also be interested in:
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Foil?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven Without Drying It Out?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven Bag?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven at 400?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Vegetables?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven in Cast Iron Skillet?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven at 425?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Sauerkraut?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Potatoes?
- How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Searing?
How Long To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven Without Searing?
The amount of time you need in order to cook a juicy pork tenderloin will depend on the temperature you choose.
For most easy recipes using this dinner method, you’ll want to cook your pork tenderloin for 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees f for a quick roast or until an instant-read thermometer says that your internal temperature is 145 f.
Even if the roast is a bit pink, as long as the internal temperature is right, this oven cuisine is safe to eat.
Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy a quick, lean-cut meal without a lot of saturated fat.
How Long To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven At 400 Without Searing?
If you want to make a pork tenderloin recipe that requires your oven to be set at 400 degrees f, you’ll want to make sure you wait at least 30 minutes before checking to see if your pork tenderloins are cooked completely.
Can You Cook Pork Tenderloin In The Oven Without Searing?
Yes, you can simply roast your pork tenderloin in the oven. You won’t have a crust on your roast, but it will still taste delicious.
Do You Have To Sear Pork Tenderloin Before Baking?
You don’t have to sear your pork tenderloin before you bake it.
How to cook pork tenderloin in the oven without searing? This article has shown that the easiest way to cook your pork tenderloin without searing it is to simply roast your pork in the oven for up to 30 minutes.